Sinesia Karol: Manolo Blahnik joins the New York Fashion Week fray!

segunda-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2014

Manolo Blahnik joins the New York Fashion Week fray!

Manolo Blahnik has decided to join the New York fray, holding a presentation Sunday Feb. 9 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at a gallery in Chelsea. The stiletto-master told WWD, “I want to share in detail how my mind and imagination work and where I get my inspiration from. New York is a very exciting city and I have a special sentiment towards it since it was the first place to make my shoes available to women outside of London.” Blahnik had presented at the Covent Garden Hotel in London last season.
I love it, i love shoes! 


foto

man1

man10

Captura de Tela 2014-02-09 às 16.46.50

man2

Captura de Tela 2014-02-09 às 17.05.19
Manolo showing his collection to editor of Vogue US Anna Wintour

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário