Sinesia Karol: Tips of Boston - Sorellina Restaurant

terça-feira, 15 de abril de 2014

Tips of Boston - Sorellina Restaurant



Sorellina is the best fine dining in Boston! Ok I could be a little biased but its one of my favorites. First I will say the location is rite in Coplay square a beautiful historic part of Boston. I grew up in Westwood Massachusetts about 25 minute drive and when ever we could find an excuse my family and I would hop in the car and go strait to eat at our favorite place Sorellina. Jamie Mammano Owner and renowned Chef has created a modern interpretation of the classic Italian cuisine that we all know and love. The food is only prepared from the seasons best offerings along with there amazing wine list that focuses on using Italians best producers mixing classic and contemporary options! My absolute favorite dish is the maccheroncelli pasta with American Wagyu beef meatballs, Montepulciano sauce and Parmigiano. What my family and I do is ask for a half portion for all of us as a little appetizer then for our main try something new. The whole menu is amazing so dig in and wile your enjoying your fabulous meal notice the chick ambiance and Beautiful sophisticated design.



Guests of Sorellina are invited to use the restaurant’s complimentary car ser
vice for transportation within metro Boston. Valet parking is available on-site for $17. located at One Huntington Avenue in Copley Square. 































































Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário