Sinesia Karol: New Year in Cartagena

domingo, 5 de janeiro de 2014

New Year in Cartagena

Local: Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia


New Year in Cartagena!

This year I traveled to Colombia, these amazing days where spent in the company of  family and friends Adriana and Hassan Terak.
The beautiful Cartagena, was full of wonderful restaurants and sunny days that have marked the year. 
The climate of Cartagena was the perfect opportunity to show of models from my new  collection, my cover ups of silk were ideal for warm days!

I'm Returning home to Boston re energized and ready to work on my next collection!

Happy New Year!!

SK 




Regatta Colibri Nude - for a very hot day in Cartagena



Bill and I. My new coverup Colibri print. 

Sinesia Karol dress whit print Velutina




Happy New Year! #familyfirst
Adriana, me, Thais and Alle 
Relax 



Adriana and Thais 

Alle and Adriana

Family 

Girls



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário